Translate

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Morphe Brushes IT'S BLING Eyeshadow Palette

  Here I have a palette by Morphe Brushes and it is palette number 35E. It is absolutely beautiful and the pigmentation is absolute perfection! Down below I have some video's of the swatches from every eyeshadow in the palette to try and give you a better view of what they actually look like on the skin. The price is also very budget friendly, which is why it's a perfect deal breaker for me. I would like to apologize in advance for the lower quality of the actual video's, I was recording it with my cell phone. Some quick facts about this palette. It glides on so effortlessly and isn't a bit patchy! The colors do in fact last all day long, so you will look just as good after a long day/night as you did when you first applied. These feel like absolute butter! When I was swatching them, I had absolutely no primer on. This is simply the eyeshadows and that's it. It has 35 eyeshadows within this gorgeous palette! I won't keep going on about this palette because it pretty much speaks for itself. Also the direct link will be below the photo on where to purchase it!  I sure hope you enjoy, and I hope that you will be back on my page to see future blogs that I will be posting during the weeks! I thank you guys so much and feel free to leave comments and ask as many questions as you'd like! Also keep up to date with me by subscribing to my blogs! You will receive an email letting you know when a new blog is up! P.S. The video's are in order of the line of eyeshadows in each row.  XOXO's
Price: $22.99

http://morphebrushes.com/collections/pro-makeup-palettes/products/35e-its-bling-eye-shadow-palette




No comments:

Post a Comment